Tuesday, October 16, 2007

still wading through shards...


Yup, this is still going - I'm hoping things will speed up after i finally get the right arrangement. The way I've edited/integrated the waveform has changed how I can model it - probably more difficultly. I will likely have to split the roof into numerous sections that fit into and between the buildings at different locations. This will require a lot of prep work for the laser cutting (i.e. labelling, grouping etc..) in addition to drawing up the freehand files. I'm about 2/3 through this integration stage, immediately after which I will cut all the plans and section outlines and scale them in AutoCAD.

2 comments:

Ruwan said...

*look at me, I'm a comment!*

Image will look good when its smoothed and rendered - look at Hadid's render for the Museum in Italy

kowhaidusk said...

yeh, I hope so. I'm intending to use the comp model as an outline for plans sections and for perspectives(renders) which I'll do by hand.